- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
October, 2013 Issue
- Implementation Of International Humanitarian Law In Non International Armed Conflict In Afghanistan By Dr. Asha Verma Assistant Professor, Amity Law School,Noida, U.P And Ms Ruchi Lal Research Scholar, Faculty Of Law, University Of Delhi
- Humanitarian Law In Respect Of Women’s Right By Pooja Dixit,Amity University,Lucknow
- Comparitive Overlook-Internation Humanitaran Law With International Human Rights Law Byrishika Sugandh Shubhangi Arora
- Applicability Of International Humanitarian Law On Cyber Warfare By Apoorva Sharma & Manisha Navlan,Nirma University
- The Mythical Administration Of International Criminal Justice By Esha Mehar,G.N.L.U
- International Humanitarian Law In New Age Weapons Era: A Toothless Tiger? By Anand Swaroop Das, National Law University,Odisha
- Legitimate Targets Of Attack: Principles In Practice By Prayank Jain And Abhisek Dash Choudhury,S.L.S Noida
- International And Domestic Legal Mechanisms For Advancing Civil Servants Human Rights In Kenya And India: An Overview By Ratemo Tom Junior.
- International Humanitarian Law In The Light Of Human Rights By Umang Raj Student, 4th Yr; B.A.Llb Bangalore Institute Of Legal Studies, Bangalore
- Trafficking In India And International Humanitarian Law By Sakshat Bansal And Ganesh Khanna Cnlu
- Human Rights And International Humanitarian Laws: The Connection By Animesh Kumar to Download this file Click HERE
Dr. Benarji Chakka
Associate Professor of Law, National Law University and Judicial Academy,Assam and Humanitarian Law Specialist
I am deeply impressed to see that the Law Mantra is bringing out a special issue on International Humanitarian Law and International Human Rights Law in its online journal. It is a splendid attempt by the members of the editorial to choose this important area at this time of turbulences which are happening around the globe, it is timely and topical. The response to this call was overwhelming from cross sections of the students. It shows the commitment and interest of the student community and their enthusiasm. The quality of the research and understanding of the subject is greatly appreciated. It will certainly make an important contribution for the study of humanitarian law and human rights law. I appreciate the students and the editorial board members for their endeavour.