- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
Adv.Kishor Kumar Mishra (Practising Advocate, Hon”ble Supreme Court of India)
Adv.Kishor Mishra is founding member and CEO of Law Mantra.Please get in touch with him any time, or send an email directly to him directly at [email protected]
Adv.Aditya Mishra (Practising Advocate, Hon”ble Supreme Court of India and Hon”ble High Court of Delhi)
Adv.Aditya Mishra is founding member and Chief Publishing Editor of Law Mantra web portal. He graduated from National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam as a lawyer in 2017. Presently he is working in Chamber of Mr. Sudhanshu Batra, Senior Advocate, Hon”ble Supreme Court of India and Hon”ble High Court of Delhi. He is based in Delhi and would love to hear from you on any matter directly or indirectly related to our editorial, advertisement, legal advice on +91-8860257167. Or you can email him at [email protected] .
Ms.Akansha Jain (Managing Editor,Law Mantra)
Ms. Gopi Pareek (Director,Law Mantra)
In case if you have any query regarding any post, complaint or you want to post any thing on website, you can contact Ms.Gopi on 9929633667 or email her at [email protected]
For advertisement Contact us at [email protected] or call us at +91-9310053923 for our mediapack and to discuss customised marketing campaigns, covering online display advertisement, social media campaigns, sponsorship proposals and more.