- ticket title
- Vyas GLC National Legal Essay Competition 2017-18 [Prizes Worth Rs. 28,000]: Submit by Dec 31
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Enviro Legal Research [Vol. 3]: Pay Rs. 1400 for Publication; Submit by Dec 31
- Call for Papers: The World Journal on Juristic Polity, 4th Anniversary Ed: Submit by Jan 15
- Law Guru Institute, Pune’s 1st National Moot Court Competition [Feb 11]; Cash Prizes of Rs. 2 Lakhs: Register by Jan 10
- NUJS Kolkata’s Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws: Register by Dec 31
Vyas GLC National Legal Essay Competition 2017-18 [Prizes Worth Rs. 28,000]: Submit by Dec 31
17th Vyas Government Law College National Legal Essay Competition
Writing is a proclivity that a lawyer must never detach from himself, and thus, each year, the Magazine Committee of the Government Law College, Mumbai, organizes a national level legal essay writing competition, The Vyas Government Law College National Legal Essay Competition.
The Vyas Government Law College National Legal Essay Competition is sponsored by Mr. Dinesh Vyas, one of GLC’s most distinguished alumni, who obtained his LLB degree from Government Law College in 1967.
The Magazine Committee of the Government Law College now invites entries for the same.
The topics this year are:
- Analyse the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016,discussing in detail its impact on various stakeholders.
- In light of the recent judgement in the Shayara Bano v. Union of India (Triple Talaq Case), discuss in detail its inefficacy and the need for framing a new legislation in this matter.
- Emphasising on the ban of entry of women into temples, to what extent is customary exclusion of gender justified?
- Examine the scope of the Information Technology Act, 2000(as amended in 2008) in tackling cyber-crime in India and make suggestions in this regard.
- In light of the interim order passed by the International Court of Justice in the matter of Kulbhushan Jadhav, discuss the meritocracy of making these orders binding on members of the United Nations Organisation.
3500 – 5000 words
The deadline for entries is 31st December, 2017.
1st Place: Rs. 12,000/-
2nd Place: Rs. 9,000/-
3rd Place: Rs. 7,000/-
In case of any queries, send an email to [email protected]
For more details, contact:
Anmol Kaur- +91 97574 43478
Nitika Bagaria- +91 77 38 159062
For further details, click HERE.