- ticket title
- VII National Power Point Presentation Contest -2018 9 th Feb. 2018 @ Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad
- UPES Dehradun’s 4th National Trial Advocacy Competition [Feb 23-25]: Register by Jan 11
- 3rd Annual Rationibus Jure Moot Competition @ SRM School of Law, Tamil Nadu [Feb 16-18]: Register by Jan 10
- 6th R.C. Chopra Memorial National Moot Court Competition [Feb 23-24, 2018, Punjab]: Register by Jan 20
- Call for Papers: Seminar on Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice @ City Academy Law College, Lucknow [Feb 10]: Submit by Jan 20
VII National Power Point Presentation Contest -2018 9 th Feb. 2018 @ Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad
RULES FOR THE COMPETITION:
- Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law School/ Law College/ Law University. All participants must be students of LL.B. / B.L. and may be either from three years or five years course.
- The participants will have to bear their travelling and all other incidental expenses.
- Free lodging and boarding shall be provided to the participant short listed for the final round of the competition.
- There is no entry fees for the contest.
PHASES OF THE COMPETITION:
- Participants shall send the soft copies of PPT and Registration form on the following e-Mail ID: [email protected]
- The contest calls for submission of hard copy of the power point presentation that has to be drafted by the participant on any socio – legal subject / contemporary legal issues of their choices on following address: The Principal M. P. Law College, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad – 431 001 (M. S.)
- Same subject power point presentation which was submitted in the immediate preceding competition will not be accepted.
- The contest has TWO rounds:
- a) The Screening Round
- b) The Final Round
- In the screening round the presentations will be sent to a panel of judges constituting legal luminaries. A total of fifteen presentations will be short listed for the Final Round.
- The Fifteen presentations that qualify for the final round would be intimated in advance of their qualifying for the final round.
- The Final Round of the contest shall be held at M. P. Law College Premises, Aurangabad. The fifteen participants who have qualified for the final round would have to present their Power Point Presentations before a panel of judges.
- The selected participants for the final round of the competition shall be provided accommodation from 8.00 pm on 8 th Feb. to 9 th Feb. 2018 till 8.00 pm. breakfast, lunch would be provided by the college on the day of the competition.
- The participants will get a maximum time of 15 minutes for their presentations
- The presentations shall be compatible with Microsoft Office 2007.
- It may have a maximum of 15 slides.
First Prize & second prize shall be awarded
Dates to remember –
Last date of sending entry – 20th Jan. 2018
Declaration of first round result – 25th Jan. 2018
Date of the Competition – 9th Feb. 2018
For any queries participants are welcome to call
Dr. Shital Barhate – 9881202766
Dr. Amol Chavhan – 9420706040
Prof. Anju Singh – 9503104751
Prof. J. R. Vyas – 9730404948
For More Information, Registration form, Travel Form, CLICK HERE