- ticket title
- Hadiya’s Case: SC questioned its earlier findings
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 3; Submit before 30th October, 2017
- Delhi HC deprecates MCD and Delhi Police for not complying with SC order
- Free Legal Aid Is Offered By Court Clinics To Visiting Inmates.
- Delhi High Court Takes A Path Breaking Initiative By Employing 5 Acid Attack Victims And A Transgender.
Topic: India’s New Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code-Lessons and Insights from Foreign Jurisdiction
Eligibility:- Open to all undergraduate law students, scholars (completed bachelors in law & pursuing academia) and young practitioners/in-house counsels (under 35 yrs of age) from around the world.
Prize:- INR 1,00,000
Requirements:- original, unpublished work, written in English, not exceeding 5,000 words.(Co-authorship not allowed).
The Prize in instituted by VERUS, several of whose partners were close friends of Reema and continue to cherish fond memories of her.
Submission (or enquires) to be emailed to Mr. Krishnayan Sen, Partner, VERUS at [email protected] as an attached MS Word file on or before 15th November 2017 with a statement affirming the author’s eligibility for the competition and confirmation that the work is original and unpublished.