- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
Topic: India’s New Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code-Lessons and Insights from Foreign Jurisdiction
Eligibility:- Open to all undergraduate law students, scholars (completed bachelors in law & pursuing academia) and young practitioners/in-house counsels (under 35 yrs of age) from around the world.
Prize:- INR 1,00,000
Requirements:- original, unpublished work, written in English, not exceeding 5,000 words.(Co-authorship not allowed).
The Prize in instituted by VERUS, several of whose partners were close friends of Reema and continue to cherish fond memories of her.
Submission (or enquires) to be emailed to Mr. Krishnayan Sen, Partner, VERUS at [email protected] as an attached MS Word file on or before 15th November 2017 with a statement affirming the author’s eligibility for the competition and confirmation that the work is original and unpublished.