- ticket title
- Hadiya Case: Shafin Jahan approach SC so as to recall NIA’s probe order
- Police at the gates, as NUSRL Ranchi students on strike: Lack of Permanent VC, faculty & more, allege fund misappropriation
- National Workshop on The Laws Relating to Cruelty in India, BVP New Law College, Pune, on 26th Sep,2017;Submit Abstract by 17th September, 2017
- Floor test pertaining to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly has been postponed till Wednesday
- Verus Advocates Presents the Inaugural Edition of: The Reema Ray Prize in International Business Law 2017; Submit Your Essay before 15th Nov,2017
Topic: India’s New Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code-Lessons and Insights from Foreign Jurisdiction
Eligibility:- Open to all undergraduate law students, scholars (completed bachelors in law & pursuing academia) and young practitioners/in-house counsels (under 35 yrs of age) from around the world.
Prize:- INR 1,00,000
Requirements:- original, unpublished work, written in English, not exceeding 5,000 words.(Co-authorship not allowed).
The Prize in instituted by VERUS, several of whose partners were close friends of Reema and continue to cherish fond memories of her.
Submission (or enquires) to be emailed to Mr. Krishnayan Sen, Partner, VERUS at [email protected] as an attached MS Word file on or before 15th November 2017 with a statement affirming the author’s eligibility for the competition and confirmation that the work is original and unpublished.