- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
The Uttarakhand high court on Monday declared the Ganga and Yamuna as living entities and they also have legal rights, Court said that this could help in efforts to clean the polluted and choked rivers.
The court’s recognition of the rivers comes just days after New Zealand a passed a bill declaring the river as a living entity and bestowed them legal rights.
HC Court allowed the director general of Namami Gange project, Uttarakhand chief secretary and advocate general the right to represent the Ganga. Hon’ble Court also direct of removal of encroachments from the Shakti Canal on the Yamuna in Dehradun district, the high court asked the district magistrate to clear the areas in 72 hours or face legal action.
Now case or complaint filed could now be filed in the name of the rivers and all the rights laid out in the Constitution of India confers to rivers also.