- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
Election Commission has been the targeted by political parties over its voting machines as in BJP has gained majority in most of the constituencies, it has been alleged by the political parties that Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) had been tempered before it came in use. Election Commission hold EVM challenge on Saturday.
Uttarakhand High Court while hearing the petition pertaining to efficacy of EVM and seeking stay on EVM challenge passed harsh order which barring political parties, non-government organisations and individuals from “criticising the use of Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) in the recently conducted elections of state assemblies”.
High Court allowed the election commission to go ahead with the EVM Challenge that it was to hold on Saturday but it won’t frowned the outcome of pending election petitions.