- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
The Uttarakhand High Court, division bench headed by Justices Rajiv Sharma and Alok Singh ordered a complete ban on killing of wild animals like tigers, leopards and panthers that are declared maneaters.
While imposing the ban Uttarakhand HC said “The wild animal who pose threat to human life should be captured alive by using tranquilizer gun in the presence of a veterinary doctor and shall be thereafter released in nearby forest”.
The decision, whether an animal causes threat to a human being, it said, shall be taken at the highest level by a committee comprising of principal secretary (forest) and principal chief conservator of forest.