- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
The Uttarakhand High Court, division bench headed by Justices Rajiv Sharma and Alok Singh ordered a complete ban on killing of wild animals like tigers, leopards and panthers that are declared maneaters.
While imposing the ban Uttarakhand HC said “The wild animal who pose threat to human life should be captured alive by using tranquilizer gun in the presence of a veterinary doctor and shall be thereafter released in nearby forest”.
The decision, whether an animal causes threat to a human being, it said, shall be taken at the highest level by a committee comprising of principal secretary (forest) and principal chief conservator of forest.