- ticket title
- AIL 8th National Moot Court Competition, Checkmate 2018 @ Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- CALL FOR PAPERS “CPJ LAW JOURNAL” (Vol.III July, 2018) @ CPJ School of Law. Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Prof.(Dr.) R. Venkata Rao Vice-Chancellor National Law School of India University Nagarbhavi, Bangalore; Advisor
- The Delhi Government Has Asked The Police And Municipal Corporations To Cancel The Licenses Of Restaurants, Eateries And Hotels Where Hookah Smoking Is Allowed.
- PIL Filed In Supreme Court Seeks Minority Status For Hindus In Eight States.
11th – 15th December 2017
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State the legislature of Uttarakhand.
With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialized graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in key areas such as Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy, and Legal studies.
Founded by prominent educationalists and industry experts, UPES is committed to maintaining high standards in providing quality education.
Objective of Workshop
Crime is an act against the state, against the society at large. Generally speaking, it is an action or omission which is punishable by law.
Thus crimes are public wrongs which are deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and are legally prohibited.
The present litigation workshop aims to address the fundamental as well as contemporary issues of substantive and procedural criminal law.
For five days the keynote speakers & resource personnel will deliver on following by focusing on the practice, procedure, compliance, issues and suggestions for better implementation of the legal provisions in India with regard it to the following:
1. Substantive Criminal Law
2. Procedural Law/Criminal Procedure
3. (a) Drug Addiction and Drug Abuse and (b) Prevention of Crimes against Women & Children
4. Cyber Crimes
5. Contemporary Issues & Challenges in Criminal Law
For registration without accommodation & traveling facilities: 3,000/- only
For registration with accommodation & traveling facilities: 9,000/- only
Registration fee is inclusive of kits, lunch, snacks and refreshments.
Ms. Shiva Priyamvada (Faculty Convener) : +91 9634572426
Mr. Mohd. Shakeib Naru (Student Convener) : +91 8755081093 , +91 9024214467
Email: [email protected]