- ticket title
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
- GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
- IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
11th – 15th December 2017
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State the legislature of Uttarakhand.
With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialized graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in key areas such as Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy, and Legal studies.
Founded by prominent educationalists and industry experts, UPES is committed to maintaining high standards in providing quality education.
Objective of Workshop
Crime is an act against the state, against the society at large. Generally speaking, it is an action or omission which is punishable by law.
Thus crimes are public wrongs which are deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and are legally prohibited.
The present litigation workshop aims to address the fundamental as well as contemporary issues of substantive and procedural criminal law.
For five days the keynote speakers & resource personnel will deliver on following by focusing on the practice, procedure, compliance, issues and suggestions for better implementation of the legal provisions in India with regard it to the following:
1. Substantive Criminal Law
2. Procedural Law/Criminal Procedure
3. (a) Drug Addiction and Drug Abuse and (b) Prevention of Crimes against Women & Children
4. Cyber Crimes
5. Contemporary Issues & Challenges in Criminal Law
For registration without accommodation & traveling facilities: 3,000/- only
For registration with accommodation & traveling facilities: 9,000/- only
Registration fee is inclusive of kits, lunch, snacks and refreshments.
Ms. Shiva Priyamvada (Faculty Convener) : +91 9634572426
Mr. Mohd. Shakeib Naru (Student Convener) : +91 8755081093 , +91 9024214467
Email: [email protected]