- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
FACULTY OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW, Janakipuram extension is organizing NATIONAL SEMINAR
ON “INDIAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM: EMERGING DIMENSIONS”
ON 12th November, Saturday, 2016
MAJOR THEMES/ SUB-THEMES OF THE SEMINAR:
I. Criminal Justice System & Victims
Criminal Justice System & Women as VictimCriminal Justice System & Children & Old aged as Victims Compensation to Victims
II. Criminal Justice System & Punishment Juvenile Delinquency: Emerging Issues Judicial Response to Punishment Punishment of Fines & Rights of Prisoners
III. Crimes in Modern World & Forensic Investigations Cyber Crimes Terrorist Activities and Organised Crimes Communal Riots & Group Crimes
IV. Criminal Justice System & Trials and Investigations Constitutional Governance & Criminal Justice System Criminal Trials; Challenges and Headways Trials & Human Rights of Under Trials
The Registration Fee for the seminar is Rs. 400 INR for students, Rs.
600 for Research scholars and Rs. 600 INR for Academicians and
others. The expenditure incurred on account of seminar shall be
borne by Faculty of Law so we are not in a position to provide lodging accommodation, however the local hospitality shall be provided.
The Faculty of Law is well connected to Airport and railway station
by public transport. Registration fees shall be deposited on the spot.
The venue of the seminar shall be New Campus, Faculty of Law,
University of Lucknow which is easily accessible from Airport and
Charbagh Railway Station Lucknow.
Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following e-mail: lawlkouniv@ gmail.com
1. Last date for submission of abstracts: 5th November,
2. Last date for submission of papers: 10th November,
For Further Details: –
Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava
Email id: – [email protected]
Brochure and Registration Form: – brochure