- ticket title
- Transit Anticipatory Bail has granted by Bombay HC to founder and CEO of Ryan International Group
- SC Seeks Reply Of Centre And States On Witness Protection Programme
- SC Said That Children In Age Group 10-14 Years Are Not Expected To Walk For 3 Kilometers.
- SC: Every Citizen Of This Country Has A Fundamental Right To Peacefully Protest And Demonstrate. Grants Permission For Protest In Tamil Nadu Against NEET
- SC: The Petition Of The Accused Seeking Narco Analysis Test Had No Merit.
An appalling death of infant viz Pradyuman has increased the concern of parents over children, the dead of bairn was found in school’s loo. It has been sternly held that it is because of the recklessness and carelessness of school as there are no cameras and adequate security arrangements in the school.
Investigating Police revealed that School’s bus conductor has made a confession pertaining to the unfortunate incident. However, the same has been flinty scrupled by victim’s father and sought CBI/SIT probe.
Repercussion to the aforesaid eventuality arrest of employees has been made, ex-facie on the arrests, founders of the Ryan International Group and its CEO, Grace Pinto & Ryan Pinto has approached Bombay HC for seeking transit anticipatory bail and got the same, one day time has been granted to them to file a bail before appropriate authority.
With regard to above incident petition has filed by two women lawyers seeking appropriate guidelines so that this kind of unfortunate episode would be eliminated deeply.