- ticket title
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
- GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
- IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
An appalling death of infant viz Pradyuman has increased the concern of parents over children, the dead of bairn was found in school’s loo. It has been sternly held that it is because of the recklessness and carelessness of school as there are no cameras and adequate security arrangements in the school.
Investigating Police revealed that School’s bus conductor has made a confession pertaining to the unfortunate incident. However, the same has been flinty scrupled by victim’s father and sought CBI/SIT probe.
Repercussion to the aforesaid eventuality arrest of employees has been made, ex-facie on the arrests, founders of the Ryan International Group and its CEO, Grace Pinto & Ryan Pinto has approached Bombay HC for seeking transit anticipatory bail and got the same, one day time has been granted to them to file a bail before appropriate authority.
With regard to above incident petition has filed by two women lawyers seeking appropriate guidelines so that this kind of unfortunate episode would be eliminated deeply.