- ticket title
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1; Submit before 30th August, 2017
- Delhi HC expressed concern over non-filing of charge sheet even after three and a half years in Sunanda Murder Case
- Delhi HC: After breaking up some women denotes consensual intercourse as rape
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
We are pleased to inform you that, NLSIU is organizing Three Day Certificate Training Course on “Intellectual Property Licensing and Commercialisation” on 26th -28th February 2016 [Friday, Saturday & Sunday]
Course Fee: Rs. 10,700/- (ten thousand seven hundred only) DD in the name of Registrar, NLSIU, payable at Bengaluru Write Name, Email ID and Contact number on the reverse side of the DD.
The following broad areas are intended to be covered:
- Fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory licensing
- Standard setting organisations (SSOs)
- Royalty Income Sharing
- The Securitization of Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- Compulsory Licensing
- Intellectual property (IP) assignment agreement
- Expropriation of IP
For more details regarding the course, please review the brochure attached below.