- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
We are pleased to inform you that, NLSIU is organizing Three Day Certificate Training Course on “Intellectual Property Licensing and Commercialisation” on 26th -28th February 2016 [Friday, Saturday & Sunday]
Course Fee: Rs. 10,700/- (ten thousand seven hundred only) DD in the name of Registrar, NLSIU, payable at Bengaluru Write Name, Email ID and Contact number on the reverse side of the DD.
The following broad areas are intended to be covered:
- Fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory licensing
- Standard setting organisations (SSOs)
- Royalty Income Sharing
- The Securitization of Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- Compulsory Licensing
- Intellectual property (IP) assignment agreement
- Expropriation of IP
For more details regarding the course, please review the brochure attached below.