- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
We are pleased to inform you that, NLSIU is organizing Three Day Certificate Training Course on “Intellectual Property Licensing and Commercialisation” on 26th -28th February 2016 [Friday, Saturday & Sunday]
Course Fee: Rs. 10,700/- (ten thousand seven hundred only) DD in the name of Registrar, NLSIU, payable at Bengaluru Write Name, Email ID and Contact number on the reverse side of the DD.
The following broad areas are intended to be covered:
- Fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory licensing
- Standard setting organisations (SSOs)
- Royalty Income Sharing
- The Securitization of Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- Compulsory Licensing
- Intellectual property (IP) assignment agreement
- Expropriation of IP
For more details regarding the course, please review the brochure attached below.