- ticket title
- Madras HC Directs Registry To Collect Aadhaar For Filing PIL.
- Supreme Court Modifies Its November 2016 Order : National Anthem Not Mandatory In Cinema Halls.
- Supreme Court SC Orders To Set Up Of 3 Committees To Deal With Disaster Management FOR Mullaperiyar Dam.
- Media Claims That Lalu Prasad’s Two Aides Got Arrested To Serve Him In Jail.
- Delhi High Court: Elevation In Salary Of Law Researchers From Rs. 25,000 To 35,000 .
The Supreme Court has stayed the Karnataka High Court order quashing the 2014 government regulation that packets of Tobacco products must carry pictorial warning covering 85 per cent of the packaging space, saying that “health of a citizen has primacy”. A bench comprising Chief Justice Dipak Misra and justices A M Khanwilkar and D Y Chandrachud was “unimpressed” withRead more