- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
On Tuesday, Bharatiya Janata Party welcomed the Supreme Court’s suggestion on Ayodhya dispute and ordered that the parties should keep the sensitivity of matter in mind and work accordingly. It should not cross the limits. “The Supreme Court has called for an out-of-court settlement between the aggrieved parties. The parties should clear out all the grievances related to this matter by having a friendly discussion and find the appropriate solution out of it and put end to this dispute. I believe they should have talks outside the court,” BJP appointed Sambit Patra as there spokesperson or representative.
The Supreme Court further said that the issue is sensitive and sentimental and is related to faith of millions of people and there are many people who have blind faith for their religion and they can do anything to secure their religion and person who practice their religion. A Bench headed by Chief Justice J.S. Khehar said that such religious issues can be solved through negotiations and offered to mediate to arrive at an amicable settlement. Last year on February 26th, the Supreme Court had allowed Mr. Subramanian Swamy to intervene in the matters relating to the Ayodhya title dispute with his plea seeking construction of Ram temple at the site of the demolished disputed structure. Mr. Subramanian Swamy, BJP leader had earlier moved the plea for a direction to allow construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya at the disputed site and had mentioned it before a Bench headed by the then Chief Justice T.S. Thakur for an urgent hearing.