- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
- Graduated from Dr. BAMU University, Aurangabad and post-graduated from University of Pune, Pune.
- Presently working at DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune.
- Life member of South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV).
- Pursuing Ph.D. on Protection And Rehabilitation Of Victims Of Crime : Emerging Judicial And Legislative Paradigms In India; registered with Dept. of Law, University of Pune.
- Actively involved in organising various National & State Level Seminars and competitions.
- Published 8 research papers in various law journals, conference and seminar proceedings.
- Invited at Dept. of Law, University of Pune to deliver lecture on Research Methodology.
- Presented papers at various state, National and International conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Participated in Research Project Competition for Teachers (Avishkar) organised by BCUD, University of Pune.
- Member of Editorial Boards of Swades (College Magazine) and Fiat Justitia (Law Journal of DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune)