- ticket title
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
- EDUCONCOURS 1ST NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION 2017 (Prizes Worth Rs 5000/- + Publication)
DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
- Graduated from Dr. BAMU University, Aurangabad and post-graduated from University of Pune, Pune.
- Presently working at DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune.
- Life member of South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV).
- Pursuing Ph.D. on Protection And Rehabilitation Of Victims Of Crime : Emerging Judicial And Legislative Paradigms In India; registered with Dept. of Law, University of Pune.
- Actively involved in organising various National & State Level Seminars and competitions.
- Published 8 research papers in various law journals, conference and seminar proceedings.
- Invited at Dept. of Law, University of Pune to deliver lecture on Research Methodology.
- Presented papers at various state, National and International conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Participated in Research Project Competition for Teachers (Avishkar) organised by BCUD, University of Pune.
- Member of Editorial Boards of Swades (College Magazine) and Fiat Justitia (Law Journal of DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune)