- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
- Graduated from Dr. BAMU University, Aurangabad and post-graduated from University of Pune, Pune.
- Presently working at DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune.
- Life member of South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV).
- Pursuing Ph.D. on Protection And Rehabilitation Of Victims Of Crime : Emerging Judicial And Legislative Paradigms In India; registered with Dept. of Law, University of Pune.
- Actively involved in organising various National & State Level Seminars and competitions.
- Published 8 research papers in various law journals, conference and seminar proceedings.
- Invited at Dept. of Law, University of Pune to deliver lecture on Research Methodology.
- Presented papers at various state, National and International conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Participated in Research Project Competition for Teachers (Avishkar) organised by BCUD, University of Pune.
- Member of Editorial Boards of Swades (College Magazine) and Fiat Justitia (Law Journal of DES’s Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune)