- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Sahara chief Subrata Roy who has been on parole from long time. Today, Supreme Court extended his parole till June 19 with a condition that he will have to deposit Rs 1,500 crore otherwise he will be send in prison once again.
He gave an undertaking to a bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra that he would deposit Rs 1,500 crore by June 15 and another payment of Rs 552.22 crore by July 15 in the SEBI-Sahara account and filed an affidavit.
SC also ordered the arrest of Prakash Swamy who on last date he filed an affidavit on behalf a foreign firm who expressed its willingness to buy Sahara’s New York-based hotel, in consequence of this court ordered to deposit Rs 10 crore to which he failed.