- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
Sahara chief Subrata Roy who has been on parole from long time. Today, Supreme Court extended his parole till June 19 with a condition that he will have to deposit Rs 1,500 crore otherwise he will be send in prison once again.
He gave an undertaking to a bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra that he would deposit Rs 1,500 crore by June 15 and another payment of Rs 552.22 crore by July 15 in the SEBI-Sahara account and filed an affidavit.
SC also ordered the arrest of Prakash Swamy who on last date he filed an affidavit on behalf a foreign firm who expressed its willingness to buy Sahara’s New York-based hotel, in consequence of this court ordered to deposit Rs 10 crore to which he failed.