- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Sahara chief Subrata Roy who has been on parole from long time. Today, Supreme Court extended his parole till June 19 with a condition that he will have to deposit Rs 1,500 crore otherwise he will be send in prison once again.
He gave an undertaking to a bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra that he would deposit Rs 1,500 crore by June 15 and another payment of Rs 552.22 crore by July 15 in the SEBI-Sahara account and filed an affidavit.
SC also ordered the arrest of Prakash Swamy who on last date he filed an affidavit on behalf a foreign firm who expressed its willingness to buy Sahara’s New York-based hotel, in consequence of this court ordered to deposit Rs 10 crore to which he failed.