- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
As the constitutional machinery have been broken down in Tamil Nadu pertaining to the disqualification of 18 AIADMK MLAs for withdrawing their support to Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami.
Floor test was to be conducted on 20.09.2016 as per the earlier stay order of Madras High Court. However, the same has been extended by Court until further orders, in addition to aforesaid court also ordered that elections should also not be conducted to the 18 constituencies declared vacant pursuant to the disqualification.
Court granted an extension over floor test after senior counsel appearing for the respondents sought time till October 4 to file their counter affidavits.