- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
As the constitutional machinery have been broken down in Tamil Nadu pertaining to the disqualification of 18 AIADMK MLAs for withdrawing their support to Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami.
Floor test was to be conducted on 20.09.2016 as per the earlier stay order of Madras High Court. However, the same has been extended by Court until further orders, in addition to aforesaid court also ordered that elections should also not be conducted to the 18 constituencies declared vacant pursuant to the disqualification.
Court granted an extension over floor test after senior counsel appearing for the respondents sought time till October 4 to file their counter affidavits.