- ticket title
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
SRM School of law is a part of SRM University Chennai. SRM School of law is organizing a two-day national seminar
on “Emerging challenges in cyber space” on 19th and 20th of March 2016.
The organizers have decided to give three best research paper awards .
The award includes Rs.5000 cash prize , merit certificate, memento for all the three selected papers
We would like to Notify about the National seminar in law mantra website.
For further details visit http://www.mysrm.srmuniv.ac.in/cyberlaw or contact 919952977797.