- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
Sreesanth, cricketer, upon whom life ban imposed by the disciplinary committee of the BCCI during IPL-6 on the charge of match-fixing.
Now, he challenged the ban before Kerala High Court seeking its direction to the BCCI to allow him to play for a Scottish club in April.
In his petition, it is stated that the accused’s of that case were discharged in the IPL-6 spot fixing case by Patiala House Court in July 2015 because no prima facie case in any offence including Section 3 of MCOCA is made out against the accused persons.
However, BCCI refused to turn down its disciplinary decision even after the verdict.