- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Sreesanth, cricketer, upon whom life ban imposed by the disciplinary committee of the BCCI during IPL-6 on the charge of match-fixing.
Now, he challenged the ban before Kerala High Court seeking its direction to the BCCI to allow him to play for a Scottish club in April.
In his petition, it is stated that the accused’s of that case were discharged in the IPL-6 spot fixing case by Patiala House Court in July 2015 because no prima facie case in any offence including Section 3 of MCOCA is made out against the accused persons.
However, BCCI refused to turn down its disciplinary decision even after the verdict.