- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
- Call for Papers: Jamia Millia Islamia’s Seminar on Socio Legal Aspects of Disability in India [Nov 1 – 2, Delhi]: Register by Oct 29
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
Sreesanth, cricketer, upon whom life ban imposed by the disciplinary committee of the BCCI during IPL-6 on the charge of match-fixing.
Now, he challenged the ban before Kerala High Court seeking its direction to the BCCI to allow him to play for a Scottish club in April.
In his petition, it is stated that the accused’s of that case were discharged in the IPL-6 spot fixing case by Patiala House Court in July 2015 because no prima facie case in any offence including Section 3 of MCOCA is made out against the accused persons.
However, BCCI refused to turn down its disciplinary decision even after the verdict.