- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
Terrorists Abu Salem and Mustafa Dossa, master mind in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case that killed 257 people and left 713 seriously injured, destroyed property worth ₹27 crore. Today, TADA Court in the second leg of Trial found six guilty out of seven of conspiracy and terror activities.
Court in the first leg of trial had convicted 100 accused in the case, while 23 people were acquitted, trial of these got separated from above 123 because they were arrested at the time of its conclusion.
Abdul Qayoom Shaikh was the lone accused who got an acquittal. The court will pronounce the quantum of sentence after hearing arguments from the defence and the prosecution. Still thirty-three accused including key conspirators Dawood Ibrahim, his brother Anees Ibrahim, Mustafa’s brother Mohammed Dossa and Tiger Memon are absconding.