- ticket title
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
- Subrata Roy has to deposit Rs 1,500 crore till 15 July
An online petition has proposed the name of Congress MP Shashi Tharoor from Thiruvananthapuram as a United Progressive Alliance (UPA) prime ministerial candidate for the 2019 Loksabha elections. The petition started through the online platform by the Thiruvananthapuram resident Paul Trivandrum, had garnered 14,080 supporters till now.
It is a verdict of an online petition, but according to the rules and regulation of the Indian National Congress says that they don’t disclose their prime ministerial candidate before the elections. India is having their Loksabha elections in 2019.