- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
An online petition has proposed the name of Congress MP Shashi Tharoor from Thiruvananthapuram as a United Progressive Alliance (UPA) prime ministerial candidate for the 2019 Loksabha elections. The petition started through the online platform by the Thiruvananthapuram resident Paul Trivandrum, had garnered 14,080 supporters till now.
It is a verdict of an online petition, but according to the rules and regulation of the Indian National Congress says that they don’t disclose their prime ministerial candidate before the elections. India is having their Loksabha elections in 2019.