- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
An online petition has proposed the name of Congress MP Shashi Tharoor from Thiruvananthapuram as a United Progressive Alliance (UPA) prime ministerial candidate for the 2019 Loksabha elections. The petition started through the online platform by the Thiruvananthapuram resident Paul Trivandrum, had garnered 14,080 supporters till now.
It is a verdict of an online petition, but according to the rules and regulation of the Indian National Congress says that they don’t disclose their prime ministerial candidate before the elections. India is having their Loksabha elections in 2019.