- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Few months ago, SC passed a direction for Standing up on national anthem when played before movie get start, As of now, Supreme Court had not imposed any punishment or fine for not obeying its order.
Shyam Narayan Chouskey who had persuaded the Supreme Court to issue a controversial order approach the court once again for the reason that there should also be some punishment for violation of the court directive to ensure strict compliance.
Bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra agreed to hear arguments on directing the parliament to amend the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act 1971 which now prescribed punishment for dishonour of national flag, constitution and the national anthem.