- ticket title
- AIL 8th National Moot Court Competition, Checkmate 2018 @ Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- CALL FOR PAPERS “CPJ LAW JOURNAL” (Vol.III July, 2018) @ CPJ School of Law. Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Prof.(Dr.) R. Venkata Rao Vice-Chancellor National Law School of India University Nagarbhavi, Bangalore; Advisor
- The Delhi Government Has Asked The Police And Municipal Corporations To Cancel The Licenses Of Restaurants, Eateries And Hotels Where Hookah Smoking Is Allowed.
- PIL Filed In Supreme Court Seeks Minority Status For Hindus In Eight States.
Few months ago, SC passed a direction for Standing up on national anthem when played before movie get start, As of now, Supreme Court had not imposed any punishment or fine for not obeying its order.
Shyam Narayan Chouskey who had persuaded the Supreme Court to issue a controversial order approach the court once again for the reason that there should also be some punishment for violation of the court directive to ensure strict compliance.
Bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra agreed to hear arguments on directing the parliament to amend the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act 1971 which now prescribed punishment for dishonour of national flag, constitution and the national anthem.