- ticket title
- SC will hear the matter for Penalizing the non-compliance with National Anthem order
- Justice Karnan ordered the appearance of Supreme Court Judges
- WhatsApp to cooperate with the panel set up by the Supreme Court in blocking sexually offensive videos
- CALL FOR PAPERS: VOL I of TNNLS LAW REVIEW
- SC call the records and files to inspect to see what steps have been taken to alleviate Farmer Misery
Few months ago, SC passed a direction for Standing up on national anthem when played before movie get start, As of now, Supreme Court had not imposed any punishment or fine for not obeying its order.
Shyam Narayan Chouskey who had persuaded the Supreme Court to issue a controversial order approach the court once again for the reason that there should also be some punishment for violation of the court directive to ensure strict compliance.
Bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra agreed to hear arguments on directing the parliament to amend the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act 1971 which now prescribed punishment for dishonour of national flag, constitution and the national anthem.