- ticket title
- 11th International Conference on Healthcare Systems and Global Business Issues on January 2-3, 2018 @ IMS Unison University
- SC Has Expressed Concern Over Abuses, Falsehoods On Social Media, Decided To Set Up A Constitutional Bench Of 5 Judges.
- SC Appoints Amicus Curiae As Plea Seeks For Reopening Of Gandhi Murder Probe.
- SC asks for Centre’s reply on petition against death by hanging
- Now, Supreme Court Collegium process comes in public domain
Few months ago, SC passed a direction for Standing up on national anthem when played before movie get start, As of now, Supreme Court had not imposed any punishment or fine for not obeying its order.
Shyam Narayan Chouskey who had persuaded the Supreme Court to issue a controversial order approach the court once again for the reason that there should also be some punishment for violation of the court directive to ensure strict compliance.
Bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra agreed to hear arguments on directing the parliament to amend the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act 1971 which now prescribed punishment for dishonour of national flag, constitution and the national anthem.