- ticket title
- CFP: National Conference on “Contemporary Socio-Economic & Legal Issues in India” @ School of Law, IMS Unison University Dehradun
- Union Minister Of State For Law PP Chaudhary Has Informed The Rajya Sabha That The “Government Has Not Received Any Proposal For Filling Up Of Vacancies.”
- Mumbai Sessions Court Gives Relief To Cyrus Mistry In Rs500 Crore Defamation Case.
- Lawyers Filed Petition In Supreme Court Seeking Thorough Probe Into Judge Loya’s Death.
- Assam Declares 1.9 Crore Of Over 3 Crore Citizens As Legal In Draft Registry Of Citizens.
Few months ago, SC passed a direction for Standing up on national anthem when played before movie get start, As of now, Supreme Court had not imposed any punishment or fine for not obeying its order.
Shyam Narayan Chouskey who had persuaded the Supreme Court to issue a controversial order approach the court once again for the reason that there should also be some punishment for violation of the court directive to ensure strict compliance.
Bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra agreed to hear arguments on directing the parliament to amend the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act 1971 which now prescribed punishment for dishonour of national flag, constitution and the national anthem.