- ticket title
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
- GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
- IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
Few months ago, SC passed a direction for Standing up on national anthem when played before movie get start, As of now, Supreme Court had not imposed any punishment or fine for not obeying its order.
Shyam Narayan Chouskey who had persuaded the Supreme Court to issue a controversial order approach the court once again for the reason that there should also be some punishment for violation of the court directive to ensure strict compliance.
Bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra agreed to hear arguments on directing the parliament to amend the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act 1971 which now prescribed punishment for dishonour of national flag, constitution and the national anthem.