- ticket title
- SC will hear the Ayodhya dispute on 11 August.
- SC refused to grant interim stay over introduction of NOTA in Rajya Sabha election
- Introduction of NOTA in Rajya Sabha Elections has challenged by Congress Chief Whip
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1; Submit before 30th August, 2017
- Delhi HC expressed concern over non-filing of charge sheet even after three and a half years in Sunanda Murder Case
In 2010, Allahabad HC narrated a judgment on a prolonged disputed site in Ayodhya. Allahabad HC ruled that the land be partitioned equally among three parties, ‘Ram Lalla’, Nirmohi Akhara and Sunni Wakf Board.
An appeal was filed against the aforesaid judgment of Allahabad HC before Supreme Court, the same is pending in the apex court for the last seven years. Subramanium Swamy mentioned before CJI to seek early hearing in the matter, in turn, CJI assured Swamy for early listing.
CJI during the mentioning of matter said “We are going to list the main matter soon. We will take a decision on it “. Now the matter has been posted for next week, it is listed for 11 August.