- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
In 2010, Allahabad HC narrated a judgment on a prolonged disputed site in Ayodhya. Allahabad HC ruled that the land be partitioned equally among three parties, ‘Ram Lalla’, Nirmohi Akhara and Sunni Wakf Board.
An appeal was filed against the aforesaid judgment of Allahabad HC before Supreme Court, the same is pending in the apex court for the last seven years. Subramanium Swamy mentioned before CJI to seek early hearing in the matter, in turn, CJI assured Swamy for early listing.
CJI during the mentioning of matter said “We are going to list the main matter soon. We will take a decision on it “. Now the matter has been posted for next week, it is listed for 11 August.