- ticket title
- 1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 2.7k]: Register by Dec 20
- Jamia Millia Islamia Model United Nations [Feb 17-18, 2018]: Registrations Open
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 2ND NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND GENDER JUSTICE ; Submit Abstract By 5 December 2017
- Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development [07 January 2018]: Submit by Dec 23
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
In 2010, Allahabad HC narrated a judgment on a prolonged disputed site in Ayodhya. Allahabad HC ruled that the land be partitioned equally among three parties, ‘Ram Lalla’, Nirmohi Akhara and Sunni Wakf Board.
An appeal was filed against the aforesaid judgment of Allahabad HC before Supreme Court, the same is pending in the apex court for the last seven years. Subramanium Swamy mentioned before CJI to seek early hearing in the matter, in turn, CJI assured Swamy for early listing.
CJI during the mentioning of matter said “We are going to list the main matter soon. We will take a decision on it “. Now the matter has been posted for next week, it is listed for 11 August.