- ticket title
- SC stays Bombay HC order restricting the use of loudspeakers
- JOB POST: Litigation Associate @ MNSA Legal, Delhi [PQE: 2 Years]: Apply by Sept 10
- Despite The Orders Of Court The Ads Of Sex Determination Is Not Banned In India.
- SC Stays Bombay HC Order Banning Use Of Loudspeakers By Granting Interim Stay.
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
In 2010, Allahabad HC narrated a judgment on a prolonged disputed site in Ayodhya. Allahabad HC ruled that the land be partitioned equally among three parties, ‘Ram Lalla’, Nirmohi Akhara and Sunni Wakf Board.
An appeal was filed against the aforesaid judgment of Allahabad HC before Supreme Court, the same is pending in the apex court for the last seven years. Subramanium Swamy mentioned before CJI to seek early hearing in the matter, in turn, CJI assured Swamy for early listing.
CJI during the mentioning of matter said “We are going to list the main matter soon. We will take a decision on it “. Now the matter has been posted for next week, it is listed for 11 August.