- ticket title
- Special TADA Court today sentenced the prime accused’s of Mumbai Serial Blasts, 1993
- Patna HC upheld the life imprisonment awarded to Shahabuddin and his accomplices
- Call for Papers: IFA Law Journal: Deadline 10th October,2017
- HC Prohibits Patanjali Ad Targeting Hindustan Unilever’s Soaps.
- Gujarat HC Passed An Order Stating That Practicing Chartered Accountant Cannot Enroll As A Lawyer .
As firstly, Information and Broadcasting put one-day ban on NDTV’s Hindi channel for its coverage of the Pathankot terror attack saying such a ban is ” illegal and unconstitutional ”, however, NDTV refuted the allegations . To which NDTV approach SC against one day ban before the hearing of matter I & B Minister Venkaiah Naidu put on hold the one-day ban on NDTV’s Hindi channel.
Today, during the hearing of matter NDTV’s counsel, senior advocate Fali S Nariman and Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi said there was no real urgency as the decision to ban the transmission on November 9 has been put on hold by the government.
Justices A K Sikri and N V Ramana was told by the Attorney General that NDTV will be given a hearing by the inter-ministerial committee before whom it has made a representation for a review of the decision directing NDTV India to go off the air for allegedly violating the telecast norms during the Pathakot terror incident.
Now, SC fixed December 5 for the next hearing of matter.