- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
As a result of Goa election, Congress won 17 seats and on the other hand BjP took 13 seats but the Governor of Goa grant permission to Shri Manohar Parikar who belongs to BJP to form government.
The Decision of Governor was challenged by Congress Party through their representative. It has been alleged that Governor without talking to the leader of the single largest party, call other party to form government. Petitioner also sought injunction on swearing of Manihar Parikar.
CJI JS Khehar said to Sr. Advocate Abhishek Manu Singhvi who represents Petitioner that If somebody claims numbers, and if you don’t say what he says is incorrect, then the Governor considers that claim. You had enough time, even full night. There is not a single affidavit from any member who support you.
SC refused to stay the swearing in of BJP leader Manohar Parrikar as the chief minister of Goa and ordered a floor test on 16 March (Thursday) and said all issues raised in it can be resolved by a simple direction of holding the floor test. Numbers should determine the single largest party in Goa and the bench asked the Congress why they didn’t approach the governor to stake claim to form the government.