- ticket title
- SC stays Bombay HC order restricting the use of loudspeakers
- JOB POST: Litigation Associate @ MNSA Legal, Delhi [PQE: 2 Years]: Apply by Sept 10
- Despite The Orders Of Court The Ads Of Sex Determination Is Not Banned In India.
- SC Stays Bombay HC Order Banning Use Of Loudspeakers By Granting Interim Stay.
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
After got arrested from Tamil Nadu, Former Justice CS Karnan approach Supreme Court vacation bench to seek interim bail, however, court rejected his bail application. Court said that we cannot override the earlier order of the seven judge bench, neither do we intend to.
Bench adviced him to mention the matter before the Chief Justice of India which will sit only after the summer vacation period ends on July 3. After evading from arrest since May 9, police arrested him by traced him by tracking his mobile phone calls.
He has landed in Kolkata and as Court rejected his bail, he has taken straight to the city’s Presidency Jail, where he will stay till at least July 3.