- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
After got arrested from Tamil Nadu, Former Justice CS Karnan approach Supreme Court vacation bench to seek interim bail, however, court rejected his bail application. Court said that we cannot override the earlier order of the seven judge bench, neither do we intend to.
Bench adviced him to mention the matter before the Chief Justice of India which will sit only after the summer vacation period ends on July 3. After evading from arrest since May 9, police arrested him by traced him by tracking his mobile phone calls.
He has landed in Kolkata and as Court rejected his bail, he has taken straight to the city’s Presidency Jail, where he will stay till at least July 3.