- ticket title
- IMS Unison University’s 1st National Client Counseling Competition [November 24-25, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 6
- Court passed the demolition order of parking lot within one kilometer of Taj Mahal
- SC insinuated to review its earlier order pertaining to playing of National Anthem in cinemas
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
After got arrested from Tamil Nadu, Former Justice CS Karnan approach Supreme Court vacation bench to seek interim bail, however, court rejected his bail application. Court said that we cannot override the earlier order of the seven judge bench, neither do we intend to.
Bench adviced him to mention the matter before the Chief Justice of India which will sit only after the summer vacation period ends on July 3. After evading from arrest since May 9, police arrested him by traced him by tracking his mobile phone calls.
He has landed in Kolkata and as Court rejected his bail, he has taken straight to the city’s Presidency Jail, where he will stay till at least July 3.