- ticket title
- SC rejected CS Karnan’s interim bail plea
- Breaking: Former Calcutta High Court Judge CS Karnan got arrested
- Bail Extended: Subrata Roy has to deposit the remaining installment till June 5
- Allahabad HC give 2 weeks time to UP govt. to file their reply in Prajapati case
- Special TADA Court found accused’s including Abu Salem and Mustafa Dossa guilty in Mumbai Blasts
After got arrested from Tamil Nadu, Former Justice CS Karnan approach Supreme Court vacation bench to seek interim bail, however, court rejected his bail application. Court said that we cannot override the earlier order of the seven judge bench, neither do we intend to.
Bench adviced him to mention the matter before the Chief Justice of India which will sit only after the summer vacation period ends on July 3. After evading from arrest since May 9, police arrested him by traced him by tracking his mobile phone calls.
He has landed in Kolkata and as Court rejected his bail, he has taken straight to the city’s Presidency Jail, where he will stay till at least July 3.