- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
From past few days, Saharanpur district has again witnessed a confrontation between upper caste and lower caste which led to violence and disorder at large scale as the people has been killed, injured and articles has burnt and stolen from the houses.
PIL has been filed before Supreme Court, sought probe by a Special Investigation Team into the recent incidents of caste violence and direction to the state government to compensate families which lost their members and those who sustained injuries and lost properties.
Plea also alleges that police had resorted to lathi charge on innocent people and around 100 villagers sustained injuries in the lathi charge.It further, alleges that local administration and the police have failed miserably to control the violence and not conducting a fair and an impartial investigation.
Petitioner has mentioned the plea for an urgent hearing, saying that judicial intervention is needed in this case. However, vacation bench reject the plea of urgent hearing.