- ticket title
- IMS Unison University’s 1st National Client Counseling Competition [November 24-25, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 6
- Court passed the demolition order of parking lot within one kilometer of Taj Mahal
- SC insinuated to review its earlier order pertaining to playing of National Anthem in cinemas
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
In 2006 Trial Court sentenced to Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan in the two cases (i) poaching of two chinkaras at Bhawad on September 26-27, 1998 (ii) poaching of another one in the Ghoda Far area on September 2829, 1998 in Jodhpur. However, he got acquitted by Rajasthan HC on July 25 this year.
To which Rajasthan Government approach Supreme Court to challeng his acquittal by Rajasthan High Court on the ground that High Court has erroneously exercised its revisional powers to set aside concurrent findings of lower court and it suffered from “legal infirmities”. Now, Apex Court issued notice to Salman and sort his response on the appeal.