- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
In 2006 Trial Court sentenced to Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan in the two cases (i) poaching of two chinkaras at Bhawad on September 26-27, 1998 (ii) poaching of another one in the Ghoda Far area on September 2829, 1998 in Jodhpur. However, he got acquitted by Rajasthan HC on July 25 this year.
To which Rajasthan Government approach Supreme Court to challeng his acquittal by Rajasthan High Court on the ground that High Court has erroneously exercised its revisional powers to set aside concurrent findings of lower court and it suffered from “legal infirmities”. Now, Apex Court issued notice to Salman and sort his response on the appeal.