- ticket title
- SC stays Bombay HC order restricting the use of loudspeakers
- JOB POST: Litigation Associate @ MNSA Legal, Delhi [PQE: 2 Years]: Apply by Sept 10
- Despite The Orders Of Court The Ads Of Sex Determination Is Not Banned In India.
- SC Stays Bombay HC Order Banning Use Of Loudspeakers By Granting Interim Stay.
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
In 2006 Trial Court sentenced to Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan in the two cases (i) poaching of two chinkaras at Bhawad on September 26-27, 1998 (ii) poaching of another one in the Ghoda Far area on September 2829, 1998 in Jodhpur. However, he got acquitted by Rajasthan HC on July 25 this year.
To which Rajasthan Government approach Supreme Court to challeng his acquittal by Rajasthan High Court on the ground that High Court has erroneously exercised its revisional powers to set aside concurrent findings of lower court and it suffered from “legal infirmities”. Now, Apex Court issued notice to Salman and sort his response on the appeal.