- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
Bar Council of India, recently in their general body meeting held in Kolkata on Wednesday, the BCI took an interim measure for this academic year 2017 regarding the age bar for LLB Courses increased and decided 22 years for 5-year law course and 45 years for 3–year graduate course.
The age bar was challenged before Supreme Court, today, SC imposed an interim stay over the decision of BCI and said that You talk about promoting legal education and on other hand, you fix age limit and why there should be a ceiling limit suddenly after nearly 50-60 years without any such stipulation.
SC made clear that no age limits can apply to aspirants seeking to study law in the country. The final verdict has to come yet.