- ticket title
- Delhi Court granted bail to I.M. Quddusi in Corruption Case
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review [Volume 5]: Submit by Oct 10
- Punjab University Seminar on Implications of Science and Technology on Law and Society [Oct 27, Ludhiana]: Registration Open
- December 31 Is The New Deadline For Selling Pre-GST Goods.
- NHRC Issues Notice To Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Over Devadasi-Like System.
Bihar, one of the state, where sale of liquor has been strictly prohibited. This time on Thursday, Supreme Court modified its earlier order in which court extended the deadline for disposal of old stocks of liquor till May 31.
Vacation bench comprising Justices Ashok Bhushan and Deepak Gupta passed an order on petition filed by liquor manufacturers, sought further extension of deadline, SC allowed petitioners to export their old stocks of alcoholic beverages worth over Rs 200 crore outside the state till July 31.
Court also made clears the point that no further extension will be granted in future. Earlier, SC extended disposal date till May 31 the deadline of April 30 for disposing of old stocks, including raw material.