- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
Bihar, one of the state, where sale of liquor has been strictly prohibited. This time on Thursday, Supreme Court modified its earlier order in which court extended the deadline for disposal of old stocks of liquor till May 31.
Vacation bench comprising Justices Ashok Bhushan and Deepak Gupta passed an order on petition filed by liquor manufacturers, sought further extension of deadline, SC allowed petitioners to export their old stocks of alcoholic beverages worth over Rs 200 crore outside the state till July 31.
Court also made clears the point that no further extension will be granted in future. Earlier, SC extended disposal date till May 31 the deadline of April 30 for disposing of old stocks, including raw material.