- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Bihar, one of the state, where sale of liquor has been strictly prohibited. This time on Thursday, Supreme Court modified its earlier order in which court extended the deadline for disposal of old stocks of liquor till May 31.
Vacation bench comprising Justices Ashok Bhushan and Deepak Gupta passed an order on petition filed by liquor manufacturers, sought further extension of deadline, SC allowed petitioners to export their old stocks of alcoholic beverages worth over Rs 200 crore outside the state till July 31.
Court also made clears the point that no further extension will be granted in future. Earlier, SC extended disposal date till May 31 the deadline of April 30 for disposing of old stocks, including raw material.