- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre, Chennai (NPAC) is pleased to announce an essay competition on arbitration, inviting essay’s from current students of Law in any College or University in India.
Topic : Arbitrability of Fraud – Maestro to Ayyasamy
Deadline for Submission: December 26, 2016.
First Prize – Rs 10,000/-
Second Prize – Rs 7,500/-
Third Prize – Rs 5000/-
Prize winners will be awarded their prizes at the NPAC Annual International Conference, 2017 in New Delhi on February 18, 2017. [Details of the Conference will be posted here shortly]
For more details regarding the essay competition please find attached the brochure
Brochure: – npac-essay-competition