- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre, Chennai (NPAC) is pleased to announce an essay competition on arbitration, inviting essay’s from current students of Law in any College or University in India.
Topic : Arbitrability of Fraud – Maestro to Ayyasamy
Deadline for Submission: December 26, 2016.
First Prize – Rs 10,000/-
Second Prize – Rs 7,500/-
Third Prize – Rs 5000/-
Prize winners will be awarded their prizes at the NPAC Annual International Conference, 2017 in New Delhi on February 18, 2017. [Details of the Conference will be posted here shortly]
For more details regarding the essay competition please find attached the brochure
Brochure: – npac-essay-competition