- ticket title
- 1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 2.7k]: Register by Dec 20
- Jamia Millia Islamia Model United Nations [Feb 17-18, 2018]: Registrations Open
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 2ND NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND GENDER JUSTICE ; Submit Abstract By 5 December 2017
- Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development [07 January 2018]: Submit by Dec 23
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre, Chennai (NPAC) is pleased to announce an essay competition on arbitration, inviting essay’s from current students of Law in any College or University in India.
Topic : Arbitrability of Fraud – Maestro to Ayyasamy
Deadline for Submission: December 26, 2016.
First Prize – Rs 10,000/-
Second Prize – Rs 7,500/-
Third Prize – Rs 5000/-
Prize winners will be awarded their prizes at the NPAC Annual International Conference, 2017 in New Delhi on February 18, 2017. [Details of the Conference will be posted here shortly]
For more details regarding the essay competition please find attached the brochure
Brochure: – npac-essay-competition