- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre, Chennai (NPAC) is pleased to announce an essay competition on arbitration, inviting essay’s from current students of Law in any College or University in India.
Topic : Arbitrability of Fraud – Maestro to Ayyasamy
Deadline for Submission: December 26, 2016.
First Prize – Rs 10,000/-
Second Prize – Rs 7,500/-
Third Prize – Rs 5000/-
Prize winners will be awarded their prizes at the NPAC Annual International Conference, 2017 in New Delhi on February 18, 2017. [Details of the Conference will be posted here shortly]
For more details regarding the essay competition please find attached the brochure
Brochure: – npac-essay-competition