- ticket title
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
- Discharge on technical grounds is not acceptable: SC
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre, Chennai (NPAC) is pleased to announce an essay competition on arbitration, inviting essay’s from current students of Law in any College or University in India.
Topic : Arbitrability of Fraud – Maestro to Ayyasamy
Deadline for Submission: December 26, 2016.
First Prize – Rs 10,000/-
Second Prize – Rs 7,500/-
Third Prize – Rs 5000/-
Prize winners will be awarded their prizes at the NPAC Annual International Conference, 2017 in New Delhi on February 18, 2017. [Details of the Conference will be posted here shortly]
For more details regarding the essay competition please find attached the brochure
Brochure: – npac-essay-competition