- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Mr. A. Saravanan is currently a PhD candidate at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. His broad area of research interests includes International Law and International Trade Law. Before joining the IIT Kharagpur he was working as a Research Assistant in the Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune.
He has completed LL.M from Symbiosis International University, Pune and B.A. LL.B. from the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. He has also received the Best Researcher award for the Year 2013 from SLS, Pune.
Mr. A. Saravanan has participated in a number of international and national conferences focussing on International Law and Intellectual Property Rights. He has also published numerous articles in International and National peer reviewed journals. He is a member of the Editorial Committee of the prestigious IIT Law Review.