- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
Mr. A. Saravanan is currently a PhD candidate at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. His broad area of research interests includes International Law and International Trade Law. Before joining the IIT Kharagpur he was working as a Research Assistant in the Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune.
He has completed LL.M from Symbiosis International University, Pune and B.A. LL.B. from the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. He has also received the Best Researcher award for the Year 2013 from SLS, Pune.
Mr. A. Saravanan has participated in a number of international and national conferences focussing on International Law and Intellectual Property Rights. He has also published numerous articles in International and National peer reviewed journals. He is a member of the Editorial Committee of the prestigious IIT Law Review.