- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
Mr. A. Saravanan is currently a PhD candidate at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. His broad area of research interests includes International Law and International Trade Law. Before joining the IIT Kharagpur he was working as a Research Assistant in the Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune.
He has completed LL.M from Symbiosis International University, Pune and B.A. LL.B. from the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. He has also received the Best Researcher award for the Year 2013 from SLS, Pune.
Mr. A. Saravanan has participated in a number of international and national conferences focussing on International Law and Intellectual Property Rights. He has also published numerous articles in International and National peer reviewed journals. He is a member of the Editorial Committee of the prestigious IIT Law Review.