- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Mr. A. Saravanan is currently a PhD candidate at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. His broad area of research interests includes International Law and International Trade Law. Before joining the IIT Kharagpur he was working as a Research Assistant in the Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune.
He has completed LL.M from Symbiosis International University, Pune and B.A. LL.B. from the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. He has also received the Best Researcher award for the Year 2013 from SLS, Pune.
Mr. A. Saravanan has participated in a number of international and national conferences focussing on International Law and Intellectual Property Rights. He has also published numerous articles in International and National peer reviewed journals. He is a member of the Editorial Committee of the prestigious IIT Law Review.