- ticket title
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
- GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
- IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
The S Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Legal Research Paper Writing Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
“What Medicine Would You Prescribe for the Ailing Criminal Justice System in India?”
Best Research Paper- Rs. 15,000
Second Best Research Paper- Rs. 10,000
Third Best Research Paper- Rs. 5,000
The Paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and keywords.
The Paper should not comprise of more than 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
Selected Papers will be published in the form of an Edited Book with an ISBN no. The list of these Selected Papers will also be displayed on the RGNUL Website.
Deadline of Submission: 31st March 2015
Result Declaration: 25th May 2015
EMAIL YOUR RESEARCH PAPERS AT [email protected]
For more details Click HERE