- ticket title
- Mention before SC for Early listing of Asaram’s bail plea
- PIL seeking SIT probe in Sunanda Pushkar Case was dismissed by Delhi HC
- IMS Unison University’s 1st National Client Counseling Competition [November 24-25, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 6
- Court passed the demolition order of parking lot within one kilometer of Taj Mahal
- SC insinuated to review its earlier order pertaining to playing of National Anthem in cinemas
The S Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Legal Research Paper Writing Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
“What Medicine Would You Prescribe for the Ailing Criminal Justice System in India?”
Best Research Paper- Rs. 15,000
Second Best Research Paper- Rs. 10,000
Third Best Research Paper- Rs. 5,000
The Paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and keywords.
The Paper should not comprise of more than 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
Selected Papers will be published in the form of an Edited Book with an ISBN no. The list of these Selected Papers will also be displayed on the RGNUL Website.
Deadline of Submission: 31st March 2015
Result Declaration: 25th May 2015
EMAIL YOUR RESEARCH PAPERS AT [email protected]
For more details Click HERE