- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
- Call for Papers: Jamia Millia Islamia’s Seminar on Socio Legal Aspects of Disability in India [Nov 1 – 2, Delhi]: Register by Oct 29
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
The S Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Legal Research Paper Writing Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
“What Medicine Would You Prescribe for the Ailing Criminal Justice System in India?”
Best Research Paper- Rs. 15,000
Second Best Research Paper- Rs. 10,000
Third Best Research Paper- Rs. 5,000
The Paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and keywords.
The Paper should not comprise of more than 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
Selected Papers will be published in the form of an Edited Book with an ISBN no. The list of these Selected Papers will also be displayed on the RGNUL Website.
Deadline of Submission: 31st March 2015
Result Declaration: 25th May 2015
EMAIL YOUR RESEARCH PAPERS AT [email protected]
For more details Click HERE