- ticket title
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
- Subrata Roy has to deposit Rs 1,500 crore till 15 July
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Labour Welfare (CASLW) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in association with International Justice Mission (IJM) New Delhi is pleased to announce its National Essay Writing Competition, 2017. The competition aims to provide a platform to law students to express their views on theme “De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
@ THEME FOR THE ESSAY
“De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
· Law Enforcement- Key to Imprisoning Violence
· Fundamental Rights at the Core of Criminal Justice
· Understanding Corruption in Relation to Impunity
· Why Efficient Public Security is Needed for Vulnerable People ?
@ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing LL.B. / B.A.LL.B. / LL.M. courses in any recognized university across the country.
@ PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
· First Prize – Rs. 7,000/-
· Second Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
· Third Prize – Rs. 3,000/-
The first three winners will be awarded monetary prize. Selected Papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN No.
· Certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
@ NO REGISTRATION FEE
@ IMPORTANT DATES
· Submission Deadline : 5th February 2017
· Announcement of Result : Second week of April 2017
@ RELEVANT DETAILS
· Length of essay – Not more than 3000 words excluding footnotes and abstract.
· Length of abstract – Around 300 words inclusive of title and keywords.
· Citation Style – Harvard Blue Book (19th Edition)
· Font : Times New Roman, Font Size : 12, Line Spacing : 1.5, Footnote Font Size : 10, Footnote Spacing : 1.0, Alignment : Justified.
· The Submission shall be consist of Cover page, abstract, essay, scanned copy of University/Institution’s Identity Card or filled Registration form and Declaration form are to be submitted at [email protected] in both word (doc or .docx) and PDF (.Pdf) format with the subject titled as ‘Title of essay : Name of author (s) & College’.
For Further Queries, Please Contact-
Dr. Sukhwinder Kaur Virk
CASLW, RGNUL, Punjab
Contact No.- 09417922918
Contact No. 09417647189
Email at – [email protected]
Brochure: – brochure_essay-2017