- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
RAJAN RAJ ( ADVISOR / MENTOR)
MANAGING ASSOCIATE, LUTHRA & LUTHRA, NEW DELHI
He has Passed B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) from National Law School of India University, Bangalore in 2003. He has also Worked at the Chambers of Mr. Gourab Banerjee, Barrister and Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India (presently Additional Solicitor General of India) in 2003-04..
Practised independently on Civil/Commercial/Service/ Labour/Criminal side in the Jharkhand High Court from 2004-June 2014. Was also empanelled in the boards of Jharkhand State Electricity Board, UCO Bank, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd., Employees State Insurance Corporation, and Tata Steel.
Presently working as Managing Associate(Litigation) in Luthra and Luthra , New Delhi.