- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
RAJAN RAJ ( ADVISOR / MENTOR)
MANAGING ASSOCIATE, LUTHRA & LUTHRA, NEW DELHI
He has Passed B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) from National Law School of India University, Bangalore in 2003. He has also Worked at the Chambers of Mr. Gourab Banerjee, Barrister and Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India (presently Additional Solicitor General of India) in 2003-04..
Practised independently on Civil/Commercial/Service/ Labour/Criminal side in the Jharkhand High Court from 2004-June 2014. Was also empanelled in the boards of Jharkhand State Electricity Board, UCO Bank, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd., Employees State Insurance Corporation, and Tata Steel.
Presently working as Managing Associate(Litigation) in Luthra and Luthra , New Delhi.