- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
RAJAN RAJ ( ADVISOR / MENTOR)
MANAGING ASSOCIATE, LUTHRA & LUTHRA, NEW DELHI
He has Passed B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) from National Law School of India University, Bangalore in 2003. He has also Worked at the Chambers of Mr. Gourab Banerjee, Barrister and Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India (presently Additional Solicitor General of India) in 2003-04..
Practised independently on Civil/Commercial/Service/ Labour/Criminal side in the Jharkhand High Court from 2004-June 2014. Was also empanelled in the boards of Jharkhand State Electricity Board, UCO Bank, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd., Employees State Insurance Corporation, and Tata Steel.
Presently working as Managing Associate(Litigation) in Luthra and Luthra , New Delhi.