- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
RAJAN RAJ ( ADVISOR / MENTOR)
MANAGING ASSOCIATE, LUTHRA & LUTHRA, NEW DELHI
He has Passed B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) from National Law School of India University, Bangalore in 2003. He has also Worked at the Chambers of Mr. Gourab Banerjee, Barrister and Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India (presently Additional Solicitor General of India) in 2003-04..
Practised independently on Civil/Commercial/Service/ Labour/Criminal side in the Jharkhand High Court from 2004-June 2014. Was also empanelled in the boards of Jharkhand State Electricity Board, UCO Bank, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd., Employees State Insurance Corporation, and Tata Steel.
Presently working as Managing Associate(Litigation) in Luthra and Luthra , New Delhi.