- ticket title
- Justice Karnan ordered the appearance of Supreme Court Judges
- WhatsApp to cooperate with the panel set up by the Supreme Court in blocking sexually offensive videos
- CALL FOR PAPERS: VOL I of TNNLS LAW REVIEW
- SC call the records and files to inspect to see what steps have been taken to alleviate Farmer Misery
- 2nd Year Law Student Arrested For Impersonating Justice Kurian Joseph
RAJAN RAJ ( ADVISOR / MENTOR)
MANAGING ASSOCIATE, LUTHRA & LUTHRA, NEW DELHI
He has Passed B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) from National Law School of India University, Bangalore in 2003. He has also Worked at the Chambers of Mr. Gourab Banerjee, Barrister and Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India (presently Additional Solicitor General of India) in 2003-04..
Practised independently on Civil/Commercial/Service/ Labour/Criminal side in the Jharkhand High Court from 2004-June 2014. Was also empanelled in the boards of Jharkhand State Electricity Board, UCO Bank, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd., Employees State Insurance Corporation, and Tata Steel.
Presently working as Managing Associate(Litigation) in Luthra and Luthra , New Delhi.