- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Raghul Sudheesh has been a flag bearer of legal journalism in the country. Raghul graduated from the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Cochin with B.A, LL.B. (Hons.) degree. He founded the investigative legal news portal Live Law in 2013. Prior to founding Live Law, Raghul was an Associate Editor at Bar & Bench.
During his two year stint at Bar & Bench, Raghul interviewed many legal heavy weights and covered news relating to judiciary and law schools. He exhaustively covered the All India Bar Exam (AIBE) and the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). His efforts were instrumental in bringing in more transparency to these highly competitive exams.
Recently, as an intervener in a Letters Patent Appeal before the Delhi High Court, Raghul has asked for the establishment of Permanent CLAT Body for the benefit of law students. Raghul also filed an Intervention Application in the Media Norms case before a Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court
Raghul is most quoted for his interview with His Holiness Keshavananda Bharathi, petitioner in the landmark case before the Supreme Court of India. He is a unique combination of being a legal journalist, social activist and a law school mentor.