- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Raghul Sudheesh has been a flag bearer of legal journalism in the country. Raghul graduated from the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Cochin with B.A, LL.B. (Hons.) degree. He founded the investigative legal news portal Live Law in 2013. Prior to founding Live Law, Raghul was an Associate Editor at Bar & Bench.
During his two year stint at Bar & Bench, Raghul interviewed many legal heavy weights and covered news relating to judiciary and law schools. He exhaustively covered the All India Bar Exam (AIBE) and the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). His efforts were instrumental in bringing in more transparency to these highly competitive exams.
Recently, as an intervener in a Letters Patent Appeal before the Delhi High Court, Raghul has asked for the establishment of Permanent CLAT Body for the benefit of law students. Raghul also filed an Intervention Application in the Media Norms case before a Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court
Raghul is most quoted for his interview with His Holiness Keshavananda Bharathi, petitioner in the landmark case before the Supreme Court of India. He is a unique combination of being a legal journalist, social activist and a law school mentor.