- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
The University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana, Punjab, is pleased to announce a one-day National Seminar on ‘Implications of Science & Technology on Law & Society: The Emerging Trends’.
27th October, 2017.
This seminar is expected to come up with a set of recommendations that can be used as a reference for policy makers.
The policy document, in the form of book (with ISBN number), would be published documenting the suggestions and recommended measures to positively use and legally control science and technology in the context of individual and society.
Honorary Advisory Committee:
Prof. B.C.Nirmal, Vice-Chancellor, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi.
Prof. Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vice-Chancellor, Mahraja Surajmal Brij University, Bharatpur.
Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
Prof. Bimaljeet Singh Sandhu, DM, Richmond Gastroenterology Associates, Virginia Visiting Professor at John Hopkins University, Stanford University, USA.
Dr. Ramandeep China, D.Phil (Oxford University), Associate Professor of Law, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburg, United Kingdom.
Prof. Harmeet Singh Sandhu, Director, University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre.
Dr. Aman A. Cheema, Assistant Professor of Law, University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana.
Dr. Ashish Virk. Assistant Professor of Law, University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana.
Student Conveners (Registration)
Ms. Mannat Arora (B.A.LL.B VII Sem.)
Ms. Prachi Gupta (B.A.LL.B VII Sem.)
Dr. Arti Puri
Dr. Aditi Sharma
Dr. Shiv Kumar Dogra
Mrs. Vaishali Thakur
Lakshya Bhardwaj-Department Representative (B.A.LL.B VII Sem.)
Bhawan Preet – Class Representative (LL.B I Sem.)
Mantinder Jot Singh- Class Representative (LL.B III Sem.)
Prince Nagpal- Class Representative (LL.B V Sem.)
Meha Sharma- Class Representative (B.A LL.B I Sem.)
Vineet Sharma- Class Representative (B.A LL.B III Sem.)
Baldeep Singh Gill- Class Representative (B.A LL.B V Sem.)
Annanaya Nayyar- Class Representative (B.A LL.B VII Sem.)
Nishu- Class Representative (B.A LL.B IX Sem.)