- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Prof.(Dr.) K.D. Gaur
Professor K.D. Gaur, presently Professor Emeritus Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Law College, Pune, former Vice Chancellor and Head, Post Graduate Department of Law of the Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar, former UGC Emeritus and Visiting Professor, Lucknow University, and former Director Research and Founder Director, Amity University Law School, Lucknow, is a distinguished scholar and jurist of international repute. Professor Gaur holds an LL M (Gold Medalist) from the University of Allahabad and Ph.D. and LL D from the University of London. He has published more than 200 articles and papers besides a number of classical books on criminal law, criminology and administration of criminal justice including a Commentary on the Indian Penal Code, Text book on the Indian Penal Code, Leading cases on the Penal Code, Law and Society, Telecommunication and Tax Offences, Black money and the Law. In recognition of Professor Gaur’s teaching and research experience in the field of law, he was elected Fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland in 1972, appointed National Lecturer in Law by the University Grants Commission in 1983, selected Man of the Year in 1998 and awarded Commemorative Gold Medal for contribution to the community and professional achievements by the American Biographical Institute, United States of America. Professor Gaur was also awarded the prestigious degree of LL D (Doctor of Laws) by the University of London in 2001 for his outstanding contributions in various fields of law. He has widely travelled and delivered lectures, taught and attended seminars, conferences around the world in various reputed Law Schools, Universities and Institutions worldwide, including Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London, as well as in the United States of America, Soviet Union, Uzbekistan, The Philippines, Malaysia, Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands and Singapore.