- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Prof.(Dr.) Bhavani Prasad Panda,
Vice Chancellor, Maharashtra National Law University,Mumbai
Prof. Dr. Bhavani Prasad Panda is the Vice-Chancellor of Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai. He graduated in LL.B from Lingaraj Law College, Berhampur, Orissa in 1979. Then he completed his LL.M from Andhra University where his topic of dissertation in LL.M was “Criminological Aspects of Sexual Offences: with special reference to Rape Law in India, Andhra University – 1987”.
Previously Prof. Panda has held 16 other educational seats in various law institutes of India. He found his place as the Principal of NBM Law College, Professor of WBNUJS, Principal of Lingaraj Law College, Dean, Faculty of Legal Studies (BU), Chairman, Board of Studies Law, BU among others. He has numerous publications and has been an active member of different academic, executive and financial councils of various institutions till date.
His area of specialization includes – Criminal Law and Administration, Criminology and Penology, Legal education and Research Methodology, Human Rights Law and Legal Order and Environmental Law.