- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
- Graduated from Nagpur University and post-graduated from Symbiosis International University, Pune.
- Co-ordinator, Justice P.N. Bhagwati International Moot Court Competition on Human Rights, one of the prestigious Moot Court Competitions in India and abroad.
- Invented and implemented the unique idea of ‘National Model Directors’ Meet for Law Students’ (NMDM) and invited participations from reputed law schools across India. This competition soon gained popularity among all top law schools and received an overwhelming response.
- Awarded with the Evaluation of Memorials of prestigious Stetson International Environmental Law Moot Court Competition 2014
- Co-ordinated ‘Professional Advancement Programmes’ which were organized in association with International Bar Association – CLE Chair and NLSIU, Bangalore under the leadership of Prof. Dr. N.R. Madhava Menon
- Organized various National & State Level Seminars Published several research papers in various national law journals
- Invited at various institutes to deliver lectures and also to train the mooting skills of students
- Drafted several Moot problems/ Compromis and one of the moot problem was recently adjudged as ‘The Best Moot Problem’ which was selected for the final round of 13th National Level Moot Court Competition- 2013 organized by MP Law College, Aurangabad