- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Asst.Professor of Law, W.B.N.J.S Kolkata
- He is a graduate of B.A.LL.B (Hons.)(1999-2004) from School of Law, Devi Ahilya University, Indore..
- He holds an LL.M. (International Business Law) from National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore, 2007-08
Abhishek started his academic career in November, 2009 as an Asst. Professor at KIIT Law School, Bhubaneswar, before joining the WBNUJS.
He had worked with Robert Wang and Woo, Singapore as Foreign Lawyer cum Legal Executive.
During his LL.M he interned at Lovells Lee and Lee, Singapore.
He had also worked as an Associate Trainee with Fox Mandal & Little, Bangalore.
His research paper was selected by International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY), United Nations, the Hague, Netherlands, and was awarded an internship with ICTY for a duration of three months.
He was an intern with South Asian Human Rights Documentation Centre (SAHRDC), New Delhi, SAHRDC is an NGO which has special consultative status with Economic and Social Council of United Nations.
He was also an intern with National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi where he submitted dissertation on “Illegal Detention and Custodial Torture”.
Scholarship and achievements:
- He is a recipient of Scholarship from Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs to pursue laws applicable during armed conflict situations at University of Geneva and Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Abhishek framed the Moot Problem of 1st Bar Council of India International Law Moot Court Competition.