- ticket title
- Justice Karnan cancelled the bailable warrant issued by SC against him
- Samajwadi party desolates it’s under trail minister due to rape charges
- Justice Karnan demands compensation of Rs.14 Crore from SC judges for harassment
- Shashi Tharoor for PM 2019 according to online petition
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam’s 1st flagship cultural and literary fest, ADUJ from 21st to 23rd April,2017
Priyanshu Saxena is a versatile personality working in different segments altogether. She is an educator, an entrepreneur, an advocate practicing in Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court and a social activist in its very early age. She is a writer and an editor of repute and has almost 41 books in her arsenal up till now.
From the very childhood she wanted to serve Indian Navy but circumstances lead her to anywhere else. Her dream is to be wrapped in tri-colour after her death and to give the supreme sacrifice for the nation but this is something which needs incredible accomplishments to be done with. Her ideology towards life is to bring the change from the roots and that’s what she is trying to do.
- Co-Founder Panchjanya Group
- Founder Director Nexus Coaching – An Institute for Budding Professionals
- Legal Consultant at SRM Legal Consultancy, Lucknow
- Legal Advisor at Shiv Seva Sansthan – An NGO
- Manager Legal at Cuzaid Corporate Professional, Delhi
- Writing Books for Law Graduates of Saurashtra University, Gujarat
- Editor of 41 Law Books of 28 Universities across India published through Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd., Lucknow.