- ticket title
- Pre-Invite: National Moot Court Competition 2018 @ School of Legal Studies, BBAU, Lucknow [Jan 6-8]
- Call for Papers: Seminar on Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice @ City Academy Law College, Lucknow [Feb 10]: Submit by Dec 30
- Prajapati Sangraham Youth Parliament @ I.T.S College, Ghaziabad [Jan 6-7]: Registrations Open
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
Pre-Invite: National Moot Court Competition 2018 @ School of Legal Studies, BBAU, Lucknow [Jan 6-8]
Department of Human Rights, School for Legal Studies , BBAU, Lucknow as a part of it endeavors of providing and facilitating its support to the student community, takes immense pleasure in announcing the 1st bonafide Edition of its National Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The Central University after much unceasing efforts has come up with the inception of Moot Court Competition. Named after Versatile Constitutional Forefather, Bharat Ratna Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar, the university focuses on the overall application of activities which can uplift the knowledge of individuals.
The discipline and transparency will be the major motive of the competition and We wish that this will be the remarkable session of knowledge and true implication of Law with the different participants.
6 to 8 January 2018
Department of Human Rights, School for Legal Studies, BBAU, Lucknow.
The official working language of the Moot Court is English.
Each participating university/college/institute can nominate team consisting of three student members. Moot Problem, Rules & Regulation, Schedule, Registration Form, Registration Fee to be announced soon (on the website).
Keep on checking the official website of BBAU here.
Sham-E-Awadh… Lucknow is waiting for you…