- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
The Army Institute of Law, as a part of its endeavors of providing and facilitating its support to the student community of the Country takes immense pleasure in announcing the 8th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition, “Checkmate 2018”.
The event will be held from 19th – 21st January,2018.
The previous editions of Checkmate National Moot Court Competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants, especially in the field of Criminal Law owing to its unconventional and challenging moot propositions and high standards of judging.
The discipline and transparency with which this competition is conducted has contributed in its previous successful chapters leading to an increased participation from year to year since its inception.
19th to 21st January 2018
To be announced soon (on the website).
Please keep visiting our website CLICK HERE () for updates.