- ticket title
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur Law Review [Volume 5 Issue 1]: Submit by Sept 9
- SC TO CENTRE : OLD AGE HOME IN EVERY DISRICT
- Aadhaar – PAN Linking Deadline Has Been Extended Till Dec 31 .
Justice P.D. Rajan has been entangled in to a controversy, the allegations of misusing and abusing the position has been leveled against the sitting judge by Circle Inspector. It has been alleged by Police official that Justice P.D. Rajan threatened him and tried to slap him for registering a case against the his relatives.
Inspector made a written complaint to Chief Justice of Kerala High Court and the Chief Justice of India, wherein he mentioned the whole incident, so that the appropriate action be taken against the sitting judge.
Case was filed against one Bhavith Kumar and his father Sasidharan, who are the relatives of sitting Judge of Kerala High Court. They have been arraigned to assault of a security guard of a district hospital.