- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
Justice P.D. Rajan has been entangled in to a controversy, the allegations of misusing and abusing the position has been leveled against the sitting judge by Circle Inspector. It has been alleged by Police official that Justice P.D. Rajan threatened him and tried to slap him for registering a case against the his relatives.
Inspector made a written complaint to Chief Justice of Kerala High Court and the Chief Justice of India, wherein he mentioned the whole incident, so that the appropriate action be taken against the sitting judge.
Case was filed against one Bhavith Kumar and his father Sasidharan, who are the relatives of sitting Judge of Kerala High Court. They have been arraigned to assault of a security guard of a district hospital.