- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Justice P.D. Rajan has been entangled in to a controversy, the allegations of misusing and abusing the position has been leveled against the sitting judge by Circle Inspector. It has been alleged by Police official that Justice P.D. Rajan threatened him and tried to slap him for registering a case against the his relatives.
Inspector made a written complaint to Chief Justice of Kerala High Court and the Chief Justice of India, wherein he mentioned the whole incident, so that the appropriate action be taken against the sitting judge.
Case was filed against one Bhavith Kumar and his father Sasidharan, who are the relatives of sitting Judge of Kerala High Court. They have been arraigned to assault of a security guard of a district hospital.