- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
- Call for Papers: Jamia Millia Islamia’s Seminar on Socio Legal Aspects of Disability in India [Nov 1 – 2, Delhi]: Register by Oct 29
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
Following the judgment of Special CBI Court whereby Dera Sacha Sauda chief, Gurmeet Ram Rahim was found guilty of rape, the followers of self proclaimed god messenger created havoc and caused mayhem resulting which catastrophe to public as well as private property and life’s of innocent individuals.
Considering the ravages so caused Special Bench constituted by Punjab &a Haryana High Court and passed the relevant order so as to control and inhibit the further damages. Punjab and Haryana HC directed the appropriate authorities to attach the properties of rape convict if any of his follower found to be responsible for causing ferocity so as to compensate the damages caused.
Court further directed that the remnant proceedings regarding the quantum of punishment shall be take place in Rohtak jail where the rape convict has been confined, adequate orders pertaining to traveling and availability of staffs has been passed by the court.