- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
Former RJD leader against whom great scores of cases have been registered, out of which one has been exhibited very much as the audacious parents of victims even rugged the doors of Supreme Court against the bail granted by Patna HC, thereby SC relieved them by canceling his bail.
Satish and Girish Raushan, both brothers in their early 20s, were kidnapped and killed brutally in Siwan after they refused to pay Rs2.5 lakh extortion to Shahabuddin’s adjutants. The elder brother Rajeev Raushan of duos was also kidnapped with them, but he had managed to escape.
Rajeev being the sole eyewitness remained underground for more than five years, however, later he was killed, just three days before he was to depose for the second time in the case. On December 12, 2015, special judge convicted Shahabuddin and the three others.
The aforesaid conviction was appealed before Patna HC, Court also upheld the life imprisonment awarded to murder convicts.