- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
Prolonged trial and inquiry pertaining to 2006 serial Nithari rape and murder case has come to an end after CBI special judge pronounced death sentence to Moninder Singh Pandher and Surinder Koli.
Pandher alleges the plea of alibi, he says that he had left for Dehradun on October 5, 2006, from his Noida office and returned on October 10 which immunes his involvement in the case. Both the convicts had already been convicted and sentenced in six cases, while nine were in various stages of trial.
Conviction order was passed by court on Saturday, today court pronounced the quantum of punishment. Between 2009 and 2016, Koli and Pandher was sentenced to death for the murders of several women, police found skeletal remains of 19 victims, mostly girls during investigation of case.