- ticket title
- Supreme Court Modified Its November 2016: National Anthem Not Mandatory In Cinema Halls.
- Supreme Court: “Health Of A Citizen Has Primacy”, Stays Karnataka High Court Verdict Against 85% Pictorial Warning On Tobacco Products.
- 1st Surana and Surana-Raffles University National Labour Law Moot Competition [Feb 16-18, Rajasthan]: Register by Jan 31
- 2nd OP Jalan Memorial Taxation Moot Competition 2018 [Feb 23-25, NUSRL Ranchi]
- CFP: TNNLS Int’l Conference on Affirmative Action and the SDG of Gender Equality [Sep 22-23, Trichy]: Submit by Feb 28
INTRODUCTION “Tax can be evaded by breaking the law or avoided in terms of the law” remarked the Supreme Court in its decision of Punjab Distilling Industries v. CIT. The word evasion may mean either of two things. It may mean an evasion of the Act by something while it evades the Act, is withinRead more
July, 2013 Issue Islamic Legal System of the World By Naresh Singh Unrelenting War of Israel and Gaza: Legal Issues, Immediate Causes and Consequences of Recent Clash By Shashank Pathak Extending Social Security to Developing Countries By Utkarsh PandeyRead more